Our Lodge provides an excellent place for our community to come together. We offer outstanding menus and activities throughout the month. We have a full kitchen, a full bar and lounge and three beautiful dining areas within our Lodge. Please check out our February menus and activities. We hope that you will plan on joining us.
RESERVATIONS NECESSARY FOR ALL DINNERS except Taco Night 530-265-4920
Or any problems call Janis Woolsey at 265-4877
Bar opens at 4:00. Pot Luck starts shortly thereafter. Great chance for us to mingle and munch! No entry fee, just bring a small dish if you want to. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Held on Tuesdays : February 6, 13, 20, 27
BLUE PLATE SPECIAL
$12.00 per person Reservations please : 530.265.4920
- Held on Wednesdays: n/a
OTHER NIGHTLY SPECIALS
- February 2nd & 3rd – Friday or Saturday: Crab & Shrimp Feed $45pp
- February 5th & 12th- Wednesday: Burger Bar. Burgers, and dessert $12pp Doors open at 4:00, Dinner 5-6:30 p.m.
- February 7th – Wednesday: All Volunteer Meal Night. Bob and Joe cook it up for you. Menu to be determined. $12. Served from 5 to 6:30
- February 11th – Thursday: Elks and Elks Ladies Dinner and Meeting. 6PM Dinner, 7PM Meeting. $14pp Chicken Fried Steak, Salad Bar and Dessert.
- February14th – Wednesday: Street Tacos $1 each. $5 for 6 Tacos
- February 15th – Thursday: Family Night. Italian Night, Salad and Dessert. $12. Served from 5 to 6:30.
- February 19th- Monday: Betty’s Spaghetti Night. Accompanied by Garlic Bread, Salad Bar and Dessert. Reservations Please. $10pp Doors open at 4:00, Dinner 5-6:30 p.m.
- February 22nd – Thursday: Elks and Elks Ladies Dinner and Meeting. 6PM Dinner, 7PM Meeting. Stuffed Flank Steak, Salad Bar and Dessert. $14.
- February 26th – Monday: Taco Night Prices ala carte.
Please call our Lodge at 265-4920 for Reservations or Questions, Thank you all very much.