Our Lodge provides an excellent place for our community to come together. We offer outstanding menus and activities throughout the month. We have a full kitchen, a full bar and lounge and three beautiful dining areas within our Lodge. Please check out our November menus and activities. We hope that you will plan on joining us.
RESERVATIONS NECESSARY FOR ALL DINNERS except Taco Night 530-265-4920
Or any problems call Janis Woolsey at 265-4877
Bar opens at 4:00. Pot Luck starts shortly thereafter. Great chance for us to mingle and munch! No entry fee, just bring a small dish if you want to. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Held on Tuesdays : November 7, 14, 21, 28
BLUE PLATE SPECIAL
$12.00 per person Reservations please : 530.265.4920
- Held on Wednesdays: Not available
OTHER NIGHTLY SPECIALS
- November 4th – Saturday: Veterans Appreciation Dinner. Traditional Thanksgiving dinner with Turkey and All the Fixings. Complimentary meals for Veterans. Non-vets and Guests $12. Flag Ceremony at 5:30. Dinner served at 6:00 PM. Reservations required.
- November 8th- Wednesday: Burger Night. $12pp Doors open at 4:00, Dinner 5-6:30 p.m.
- November 9th – Thursday: Elks and Elks Ladies Dinner and Meeting. 6PM Dinner, 7PM Meeting. $14pp Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Salad Bar and Dessert.
- November 11th – Saturday: Purple Pig Dinner. Kailua Pork, Fried Rice, Fresh Veggies, Salad, Dessert. $15pp. Dinner served at 6:00pm Reservations required.
- November 15th – Wednesday: Carnitas Street Tacos $1 each. $5 for 6 Tacos.
- November 20th- Monday: Betty’s Spaghetti Night. Accompanied by Garlic Bread, Salad Bar and Dessert. Reservations Please. $10pp Doors open at 4:00, Dinner 5-6:30 p.m.
- November 27th – Monday: Taco Night, includes Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas, Taco Salads, Nachos, Chips & Salsa are being served from 5 to 6:30. Prices A la Carte.
Please call our Lodge at 265-4920 for Reservations or Questions, Thank you all very much.