Our Lodge provides an excellent place for our community to come together. We offer outstanding menus and activities throughout the month. We have a full kitchen, a full bar and lounge and three beautiful dining areas within our Lodge. Please check out our October menus and activities. We hope that you will plan on joining us.
RESERVATIONS NECESSARY FOR ALL DINNERS except Taco Night 530-265-4920
Or any problems call Janis Woolsey at 265-4877
Bar opens at 4:00. Pot Luck starts shortly thereafter. Great chance for us to mingle and munch! No entry fee, just bring a small dish if you want to. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Held on Tuesdays : October 3, 10, 17, 24
BLUE PLATE SPECIAL
$12.00 per person Reservations please: 530.265.4920
- Held on Wednesdays: October 4, 11, 25
OTHER NIGHTLY SPECIALS
- October 5th – Thursday: Family Night. Ham Dinner, Dessert. Served from 5 to 6:30.
- October 9th- Monday: Burger Night. $10pp Doors open at 4:00, Dinner 5-6:30 p.m.
- October 12th – Thursday: Elks and Elks Ladies Dinner and Meeting. 6PM Dinner, 7PM Meeting. $14pp Menu TBD.
- October 16th- Monday: Betty’s Spaghetti Night. Accompanied by Garlic Bread, Salad Bar and Dessert. Reservations Please. $10pp Doors open at 4:00, Dinner 5-6:30 p.m.
- October 18th – Wednesday: Carnitas Street Tacos
- October 20th – Friday: Prime Rib Dinner, Baked Potato Bar, salads, vegetables, rolls and dessert. $25. Prepaid Reservations Required by 10/17.
- October 23rd – Monday: Taco Night, includes Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas, Taco Salads, Nachos, Chips & Salsa are being served from 5 to 6:30. Prices A la Carte.
- October 26th – Thursday: Lodge Meeting. $14pp Menu Roast Garlic Chicken, Cheesy Polenta, Green Beans & Onions, Salad Bar, Dessert. Dinner from 6 to 7PM. Reservations required.
- October 31st – Tuesday: Halloween Dinner and Party. $15pp Prepaid. Steak with beer sauce, sweet potatoes, salad, rolls and dessert. Reservations Required by Oct. 27.
Please call our Lodge at 265-4920 for Reservations or Questions, Thank you all very much.